Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Scramble time - kid's card!

Hey everyone - we had a Scramble today over on the Hero Arts' Flickr group. Yvonne was a first time host and she did a great job! The theme - Create a Kid's Card. Yay - these are such fun and I had the perfect stamp set Playful Animals with their matching dies. I actual stamped and die cut 5 animals but ended up coloring the doggie for my card. Here's my card:



The sentiment is from a Hero Arts/Studio Calico clear set called Calico Borders. I just love this set but cut the border in half so I could just use part of it. It slides back together perfectly if I want to use the whole thing as a border. The balloon is from a fun Hero Arts clear set called Be Happy Today. The card base is a darling top fold card from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Yvonne for a fun Scramble!!

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

very cute Linda. Looks like a great scramble.