Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Floral thanks

Hi all - I made two thank you cards using Marianne's coloring cards received in the March 2016 My Monthly Hero Kit (sold out). I colored them on Saturday using various Copic Markers for Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.


thanks with snail Floral thanks

I formed top folding A2 card bases using Hero Arts Layering Papers (mocha and foliage dotted). The sentiment from card 1 came from Hero Arts CL780 Antique Gratitude Bouquet and the thanks die cut on card 2 came from Hero Arts DC152 Thanks Stamp & Cut. I popped them in the mail to friends who treated me last week. I plan to color another one of these fun panels - don't know why they've been sitting around here for a year!

Today, though, I'm coloring an Outlander card that came with the Season 2 DVD (love the show and the books!!). I'm using a set of 50 Crayola colored pencils purchased at Walmart - loads of fun colors at a reasonable price. Probably won't finish this panel today but I'll keep working at it tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping and I hope you're having a colorful week!!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh wow!!! both cards are just gorgeous, linda!!! the coloring is stunning!!

Karen L K said...

Nicely done! I have those too & was just looking at them while sorting thru things I saved (panels, shapes, backgrounds). I have a to be colored pile.

Cat Craig said...

Linda, the cards are beautifully colored. I love that you used a patterned paper card base for one of the cards...the subtle dots are such fun.